Reclaim your life and be a more fulfilled and energetic you!!!
It’s possible with ‘SELF-CARE Made Easy’, a Christian self care guided journal for women! Put self-care first and discover a wellspring of energy that will allow you to reach your goals and more.
As Christian women, we sometimes wear different hats and play different roles. We usually find ourselves overstretching and trying to be everything for everybody. In addition, we neglect our emotional, physiological, and mental well-being. As much as we want to do everything and be everything to everybody, we forget that we’re just human and can only go so far. Lack of self-care drains us and makes us empty and dry.
If your life is overflowing with demands on your time and you cycle through devastating rounds of stress and burnout, then this book is for you
Using this transformational self care journal for the busy christian woman, you can unlock quick, actionable steps that will allow you to:
- Make time for self-care
- Set the best boundaries for you
- Recognize Superwoman Syndrome
- Say ‘no’ when you need to
- Say ‘yes’ to a life filled with energy, passion, and purpose
- Create a sustainable self care practice even with your busy schedule
- Eliminate Stress & Burnout from your life
If you want to give your best to the world you have to give yourself the best self-care first!!!
By infusing select moments of your life with elements from this self care journal for women, you’ll discover just how easy it can be to give yourself the care you need while meeting the demands on your life.
You need this book if...
- You want simple, step-by-step self care strategies that you can use now
- You desire to balance your mind, body, and soul
- You’re overwhelmed, tired, burnt out and unfulfilled
- Your health is suffering the negative effects of constant stress with no relief in sight
- No other work-life balance solution has worked for yourself
- You’d like a discrete way to seek help
- You feel stuck but want to get back to pursuing your dreams
Reclaim your time and schedule time for yourself with the simple strategies contained in this guided journal which will help you to:
- Discover how necessary self care really is
- Realize that putting yourself first is the first step in giving to others
- Create a sustainable and actionable self care practice so you can say goodbye to stress and burnout for good
- Make time for yourself by changing your self-value mindset
- Practice holistic self care tending to your physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and social needs