Reclaim Yourself and Begin To See Yourself as God Sees you!!!
As a woman, do you find it hard to love yourself and accept yourself for who you are? Are your life experiences making it hard for you to be authentic and place value on yourself?
Are you trying to match up to a certain image that has been painted to you of who a perfect woman should be? Do you find that the more you stretch yourself to fit into this perfect image the harder it is for you to love who you are?
If you are looking for a solid way of loving you, placing value on yourself and accepting yourself irrespective of your challenges, flaws, weaknesses and trials, then this book is for you.
Using this transformational self Love Book for the busy Christian Woman, you can unlock simple, actionable strategies that will help you to:
- Discover the root cause of your self love challenges
- See yourself through God’s eyes
- Accept your uniqueness
- Stop Defining your Self Esteem by External Factors
- Define your self esteem by who God says you are
- Forgive yourself for past mistakes
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Maintain A Balanced Self Esteem In Trying Times
You need this book if:
- You have self esteem highs and lows
- You value yourself in different ways depending on what you are going through at a particular time.
- You have a fluctuating self-confidence
- You have identified with labels like people-pleaser, follower, co-dependent, overachiever, too emotional, drama queen.
- You have battled with body dissatisfaction
- You can’t love yourself and accept yourself just as you are.
Learn to value yourself and know your self worth with the simple strategies contained in this book which will help you to:
- Understand the meaning of self image
- Understand why self love is not selfish
- Understand how God sees you
- Increase your confidence in life
- Stand up for yourself
- Practice Self love made simple for you
- Form secure and honest relationships
Order this self love made simple book for the busy Christian Woman and jumpstart your journey to knowing your self worth, placing value on yourself and begin to see yourself through God’s Eyes.